Rogers City offers a unique mix of historic and modern architecture within comfortable and clean neighborhoods. There is a wide range of housing options to fit nearly any price range whether you are looking to buy a home or rent.
The cost of living is very reasonable, with Rogers City at 24% below the average US cost. The average household income is $40,000 and the median home price is $78,000 (source).
- For electricity, contact Consumers Energy at 800-477-5050. Click here to pay your bill.
- For gas, contact DTE at 800-477-4747. Click here to pay your bill.
- For gas, contact PIE&G at 800-423-6634. Click here to pay your bill.
- Visit the City of Rogers City's Water Department's page to get information.
- For water conditioning services, click here.
- Phone and internet services are available through these providers: click here.
- Garbage collection is done weekly. Residents can find the schedule here.
- Recycling info can be found here and information on the Transfer Station can be found here.
- Outside city limits, click here for trash.
Click here for the latest City Council minutes.
Click here for the latest Presque Isle County Commissioners Meeting minutes.