BECOMING A MEMBER
We encourage any business, organization or individual to become a member of the Rogers City Area Chamber of Commerce. When you join our Chamber you become part of a network of business and community leaders that have access to a wide array of benefits, resources, programs and much more. The Chamber is here for your business or organization and we will help you with whatever you may need. View all the great benefits you would have access to below.
• Your Website is directly linked to your “Business or Organization” Listing
• We are the only private (non-governmental and non-profit) organization that promotes your business with your business' best interests in mind
• The Chamber office is the first stop for visitors coming to our community in search of local information. The brochure rack and 24/7 lobby is available to you in order to display your promotional materials and business cards
• Ribbon cuttings, open houses, and grand openings for new and existing members completely free of charge. This is great FREE publicity for your business
• Opportunities to be included in the Chamber Newsletter that is sent to over 400 businesses and community members monthly
• Social media blasts including the website events and calendars
• Customer referrals
• Discounted advertising opportunities and community sponsorship opportunities when available from the vendor.
• Usage of our marquee road sign
• Any event that your business has will be included in our community calendar on this site and also distributed to over 15 media news sources, which is distributed to them once a month in the E-Blast.
Business and Community Resources
• Free online HR training and business document templates
• Networking opportunities such as Chamber Mixers, webinars, seminars, and workshops
• Free use of our roadside marquee (certain restrictions apply)
• Free use of our copy machine (certain restrictions apply)
• Free use of our bulk mailing stamp
• Access to Chamber mailing lists
• Free use of our Chamber conference room
• Representation on business issues at the local, state, and federal level
Chamber Sponsored Events
• Lunch & Learn Programs
• Rogers City Christmas Shopping Passport Program
• Nautical City Festival
• Chamber Annual Dinner
• Chamber Mixers
• Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament
As a member of the Rogers City Area Chamber of Commerce, we encourage you to participate as an active member and we look forward to hearing from you with any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions. We are always available as a resource to you.
To become a member of the Rogers City Area Chamber of Commerce, please fill out a MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION and email it to us at email@example.com or mail it to us at:
Rogers City Area Chamber of Commerce
292 S. Bradley Hwy
Rogers City, MI 49779